Aloha and Welcome!
My name is Larry and I am located on the Big Island of Hawaii. This page is where I will attempt to document the various projects I am working on.
- DAPNET POCSAG Paging transmitters. Raspberry Pi + GM300 series radios. 1200 baud paging network.
- DMR HBlink Servers. Cloud based and Raspberry Pi based for local or MESH deployment.
- P25 and YSF Reflectors. Cloud based and Raspberry Pi based for local or MESH deployment.
- Multimode Bridges. Raspberry Pi based for bridging reflectors and talkgroups.
- Duplexer tuning, rebuilding and deployment.
- AREDN MESH network development. Setup, use and experimentation.
- Web Solutions. Informational websites for the community.
- Software Solutions. VOIP, Digital Mode Infrastructure.
- Anything FUN!